If you’re trying to find Mol in the second act of Baldur’s Gate 3, you’re not alone. Many players have spent hours searching for her, only to come up empty-handed. That’s because Mol is not actually in the Shadow-Cursed Lands.
After the Last Light Inn is attacked, Mol disappears. Her Tiefling friends ask you to look for her, but she’s nowhere to be found in the region. So where is she?
Mol is a Tiefling leader of the thieves in Baldur’s Gate 3. She is a valuable ally, but she can also be a dangerous enemy. If you want to find Mol, there are two places you need to know about:
This is where you will first encounter Mol during the first act of the game. To find her, follow these steps:
- Take the northeast path from Emerald Grove and get to Sacred Pool.
- On the shore, you will find Mirkon, a Tiefling boy enchanted with the song of the Harpy.
- Talk to him and kill the Harpy to free Mirkon from the spell of this monster.
- Once the Harpy is dead, speak to Mirkon again, after which he will send you to meet Doni north of Emerald Grove.
- You’ll find Doni near a rock at the entrance to Tiefling’s Hideout. You only need to select the Dragon’s Lair option while talking to Doni, after which you can enter Hideout.
- After descending to this location and exploring the area, you will quickly find Mol.
This is where you can find Mol in Act 3 of the game. She has been captured by the Flaming Fist and is being held prisoner in Moonrise Towers. To rescue her, you will need to complete the quest “The Price of Freedom”.
Once you have rescued Mol, you can find her in the Guildhall in the Lower City. She stands near the trading stalls in the corner of the building.
Whether you help Mol or not, she is a valuable ally who can provide you with information and help you complete quests. If you are looking for a powerful friend, Mol is a good person to know.