Welcome to my humble guide to the Code Geass: Lost Stories tier list. I’m not a pro player or anything, but I’ve been playing the game for a while and I’ve learned a thing or two about which pilots are the best.
Of course, any tier list is subjective, and there’s no one pilot that’s perfect for every situation. But this list should give you a good starting point for building a strong team.
Also, read MapleHeroes Idle Adventure Codes
- Anya Alstreim: This Exterminator pilot is a force to be reckoned with. She’s got high damage, good survivability, and a powerful debuff that can cripple enemies.
- Cornelia Li Britannia: Another Exterminator pilot, Cornelia is a master of crowd control. She can stun, silence, and even banish enemies, making her a valuable asset in any team.
- C.C.: This Exterminator pilot is a jack of all trades. She can deal damage, heal her allies, and even inflict status effects.
- Kallen Kouzuki: This Guard pilot is a tanky beast. She can soak up damage and dish out punishment.
- Lelouch Lamperouge: This Strategist pilot is the brains of the operation. He can buff his allies, debuff his enemies, and even control the battlefield.
- Guilford Asplund: This Exterminator pilot is a solid all-rounder. He’s got good damage, survivability, and crowd control abilities.
- Llyod Asplund: This Strategist pilot is a great support pilot. He can buff his allies and debuff his enemies.
- Euphemia Li Britannia: This Guard pilot is a good all-rounder. She’s got good damage, survivability, and support abilities.
- Bismarck Waldstein: This Exterminator pilot is a reliable nuker. He can deal massive damage to a single target.
- Cecile Croomy: This Strategist pilot is a great support pilot. She can heal her allies, cleanse debuffs, and boost their damage output.
- Jeremiah Gottwald: This Assault pilot is a good all-rounder. He’s got good damage, survivability, and crowd-control abilities.
- Suzaku Kururugi: This Guard pilot is a tanky tank. He can soak up damage and protect his allies.
- Diethard Ried: This Strategist pilot is a good support pilot. He can buff his allies and debuff his enemies.
- Kewell Soresi: This Assault pilot is just not very good. He doesn’t offer much to his team.
- C.C. (Black Knight):** This Exterminator pilot is too squishy to be effective.
Also, read Microvolts Recharged Codes
So, there you have it, my humble guide to the Code Geass: Lost Stories tier list. Of course, there are other pilots that could be included in these tiers, but this is a good starting point.
And remember, the most important thing is to use pilots that you enjoy playing. If you’re having fun, you’re more likely to stick with the game and become a better player.
But hey, even the worst pilots can be useful in the right situation. So don’t be afraid to experiment and find a team that works for you.