The video game Fallout Shelter is designed to simulate the construction of a base. The end objective of this game is to populate as many underground chambers as possible with a large number of vault residents, all of whom require their morale to be maintained.
Players often find it difficult to play the game. And that is why you need to know the Fallout Shelter Cheats so that their game could be better without much effort.
In this post, we will be discussing some Fallout Shelter cheats which are not direct cheats but can be called tricks. There are no cheat codes to help you with this game. And hence you have to make work with these tricks and tips.
ALSO, READ AU Reborn Codes
Fallout Shelter Cheats – PC Cheats
By modifying your save file, you can raise the stats of your dwellers to their maximum, adjust the number of Lunchboxes, Caps, animal cages, beginning packs, and Mr Handy’s, and customise any other aspect of the game. In addition to that, you can earn Nuka cola quantum, unlock all of the crafting recipes, and accomplish other things. To feel a little more at peace, just make sure to follow these guidelines:
- Go to the official website at github.io and search for “shelter editor.” #
- Move the file that you have saved to that location; if you are unable to find it, navigate to:
- PC Version: My Games can be found inside Documents/My games/Fallout Shelter
- The Steam version is located in “C:UsersUSERNAMEAppDataLocal.”
- The Android version of FalloutShelter is located in the storage/sdcard/Android/data/ com.bethsoft.falloutshelter/files directory.
- After you have finished, adjust the settings to reflect your preferences.
- After making changes to the saved file, you must then replace the saved file.
Changing the Time
In order to avoid waiting, you can very easily alter the time on your gaming device. And this is one of the most needed Fallout Shelter cheats. To do so, follow the steps:
- Firstly, head to the Settings option.
- Then click on the general menu.
- After that tao on the Date & Time.
- Finally, disable the Auto option.
Fallout Shelter Cheats in iPhones and Androids
Super Epic Items
The procedures that are detailed below will assist you in acquiring many different kinds of loot while playing the game. This is one of the best Fallout Shelter Cheats you will get in iPhones and Androids.
- It is recommended that you dispatch a lone inhabitant of a higher level to deal with the wasteland. Demand that he remains there for at least two hours.
- After you have waited, check your Wastelander log to see how much time has passed since you received the precious treasure.
- Send three to five random dwellers out into the wasteland one to three minutes prior to his most current loot acquisition. Because they won’t be around for more than roughly 10 minutes, you won’t need to get tensed about the gears and rads. They won’t be there for very long.
- Immediately after sending them, ensure that the game is entirely closed and is not still operating in the background before you do anything else.
- After the allotted amount of time has passed, start the game back up again. Immediately check to see if your first inhabitant has been given an item by seeing if he has it. If this is the case, then you are all set. It is expected that any dwellers who were dispatched to track him down will now be in possession of legendary artefacts. If they don’t, give it another shot.
Affordable Rock Removal
You can construct whatever building you desire by tapping on it. The next thing you need to do is make a decision on where you want to put it. Remove rocks till you are close to running out of money so that you don’t waste your time picking an empty place.
You are free to position the structure anywhere you choose at this point. Even though you won’t be charged for their disposal, the pebbles should nonetheless be removed from the property.
To conclude, these are some of the Fallout Shelter cheats that you need to know while playing the game. There are no direct cheats to make your game easier. But these tricks can be of great help for upgrading everything.