Epic Games has just announced the new Refer A Friend program for Fortnite players. Refer a friend to Fortnite, and you will get a reward. As impressive as it may sound, there is a catch. Epic Games made it extremely difficult for Fortnite players to create multiple accounts to receive the incentive. These challenges were nearly impossible for anyone to complete, even if they were reasonable.
Many Fortnite players feel it’s not worth completing the Fortnite refer to a friend not working. Some players have dropped out of the program, while others are not planning to. The final challenge requires that players complete 60 levels with the person they invite.
ALSO, READ How to Show Ping in Fortnite
How To Refer A Friend In Fortnite?
Fortnite’s new proposal companion includes (say it multiple times quickly) sent off. This means that you can get unique rewards for convincing your friends to play Fortnite, or at least for the first time in a very long time.
Fortnite is a battle royale computer game, so it is often better to play with companions. If you are going to spend your time building your team, it might be worth getting some cosmetic perks. You can also get the “Rainbow Racer Skin” if you do missions with friends.
Here’s a step-by-step guide to inviting a friend to Fortnite. Also, information on how you can get each cosmetic reward.
Reason Why Invite Friends Not Working
As stated by the official epic games blog, if you have trouble sending or receiving friend invites, this may be because of the following reasons:
- You tried to send a friend request to an account that has reached its incoming friend request limit of 500.
- You may have 500 or more pending outgoing friend requests.
- You might have a pending friend request from the player that you’re trying to add.
Sign Up to Refer a Friend
Sign up for Epic’s Refer a Friend program with your Epic account.
- Next, refer friends to get them signed up. Epic accounts must have played Fortnite Battle Royale solos or duos, trios, and squads for less than 120 minutes within the last 30 calendar days. This includes new players.
- Logging in will take you to a new page that allows you to track your progress. Scroll down to the bottom of “friends” until you see “Add a friend”.
- You will see a new window that allows you to search for friends’ usernames or select friends already logged in friends fiction will be shipped to you that your companion has been chosen as a ref. However, it won’t include the person who follows the rules.
ALSO, READ Fortnite Redeem Codes
Complete Tasks to Refer a Friend
The following are the errands you really want to finish to procure prizes utilizing the Refer a Friend include.
- Refer 1-5 people – You’ll receive a Rainbow Racer loading screen as a reward.
- One game (duos or trios or squads only) with your referee – Rainbow Racer wrap to reward
- With your referee, place in the top ten at least three times, and you will be awarded a Rainbow Racer glider.
- Reward: Rainbow Racer pickaxe for those who can eliminate 10 opposing players with your referee.
- You and your referee need to reach 60 account levels from where you were at the beginning of the Refer a Friend program. Rainbow Racer skin as a prize. This is conceivable by sharing XP and cooperating in a bunch of journeys.
The developers stated that the XP will not be added until the problem is fixed. It isn’t known when the issue will be settled. We will keep an eye on the situation and update this space as Epic Games resolves any problems with Fortnite Refer-a-Friend.