If you are a fan of Genshin Impact and tired of looking for the Genshin Impact codes, then your search ends here. In this article, we will discuss everything about the codes that will help you in the game.
Genshin Impact is a popular as well as role-playing action game released for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5 (in 2021), iOS, and Android in 2020. This game has an anime-themed environment and an action-style battle system, where characters fight using elemental magic.
It is a free game, and its monetary revenue is devised through gacha game mechanics. And to do all these things effortlessly, you need to have the codes.
- Also, Make Sure to Check Out Honkai Impact 3 Redeem Codes!
Genshin Impact Codes
- LA9C3RHPPHQH: x60 Primogems and x5 Adventurer’s Experience
- SSRCJ8HSV7UM: x10,000 Mora, x10 Adventurer’s Experience, x5 Fine Enhancement Ore, x5 Fisherman’s Toast and x5 Goulash
- GENSHINGIFT: x50 Primogems and x3 Hero’s Wit
What are Genshin Impact codes?
Like most games, Genshin Impact also has an internal currency called Primogems. With this currency, you can easily buy in-game wish-list materials. However, to keep you fixated on the game, miHoYo (the developing and publishing company) gives away free Genshin Impact codes. These codes act as rewards to help you obtain more Primogems, enchantment materials, accessories etc.
How to redeem Genshin Impact Codes?
Redeeming Genshin Impact codes is done online mode. To accomplish this in a step-by-step manner follow this:
- Go to the Genshin Impact code redemption page.
- It is important to ensure that you are logged into your account. Enter the server location and your character name.
- Then, input the redemption code.
- Click redeem to get the confirmation window aptly.
Rewards are generally automatically applied to your character when you play next. It is also essential to remember that for redeeming codes, you have to reach Adventure rank ten at least.
- Also Make Sure to Check Out Ninkai Incident Redeem Codes
Where can I Get Genshin Impact codes?
Since the publishers do not release many codes at once, it should be helpful to follow their content on social media. On Facebook, Twitter, etc., you can remain updated with every code they give away. These codes are often released following a pattern.
MiHoYo mainly reveals them while celebrating a milestone or before an update is announced. You will need to be aware of many expired codes if you’re trying to gather codes from any other website rather than the official one.