The upcoming Next Anniversary Banner for Guardian Tales is almost here, and players are very excited. As the game celebrates another important moment, the developers have prepared something special to make this anniversary memorable.
In this article, we will take a closer look at what this banner offers, including the main hero, exciting abilities, and the heroes with increased chances of appearing. Get ready to embark on an exciting adventure and discover the secrets of this next part of Guardian Tales!
Also, read Guardian Tales Redeem Codes
Hero: Baby Goblin Galaxy
- Specialty: Dealing damage to groups of enemies
- Unique skill: Summons a meteor shower that deals massive damage to enemies in a large area
- Fast hero, difficult to hit
Rate-up heroes: Knight, Karina, Future Princess
- Knight: A versatile hero who can be used in both PvE and PvP
- Karina: A powerful damage dealer who can also heal herself
- Future Princess: A tanky hero with strong crowd-control abilities
Availability: After July 28, 2023
How to decide if you should pull
If you want a hero who can attack from a distance and cause a lot of damage, then Baby Goblin Galaxy is a good option. If you already have a powerful team, then you may not need to spend your resources on this banner. But if you don’t have any of the featured heroes, then it’s worth trying to get them.
The Galaxy Goblin banner is a great opportunity to get a new and powerful hero. If you are looking for a ranged hero who can deal a lot of damage, then Baby Goblin Galaxy is a great choice. However, if you already have a strong team, then you may not need to pull on this banner.