Monopoly GO is a fun and exciting mobile game that allows you to play Monopoly with people all over the world. But what’s even more fun than playing Monopoly alone? Playing Monopoly with friends!
Adding friends on Monopoly GO is a quick and easy process, but there are a few things you need to know before you get started. In this comprehensive guide, I will walk you through the steps of adding friends on Monopoly GO, step-by-step. I will also provide some helpful tips and troubleshooting advice along the way.
Adding friends on Monopoly GO is as easy as pie, but even pies can be tricky if you don’t know what you’re doing. That’s where I, your pro (but funny) writer, come in. I’m here to walk you through the process step-by-step, with a few laughs along the way.
1. Open the Monopoly GO App
This may seem obvious, but it’s an important step nonetheless. If you don’t open the app, you won’t be able to add any friends.
2. Tap on the “Friends & Family” Icon
This icon looks like two shaking hands, and it’s located at the bottom right corner of the main menu.
3. Choose How You Want to Add Friends
There are three ways to add friends on Monopoly GO:
- Facebook: If you’ve connected your Monopoly GO account to Facebook, you can add friends from your Facebook friends list.
- Contacts: If you’ve allowed Monopoly GO to access your contacts, you can add friends from your phone’s contacts list.
- Invite link: You can generate an invite link and send it to your friends. When they click on the link, they will be able to add you as a friend on Monopoly GO.
4. Select the Friends You Want to Add
Once you’ve chosen how you want to add friends, select the friends you want to add and tap on the “Add” button.
5. Wait for Your Friends to Accept your Friend Requests
Once you’ve sent friend requests, your friends will need to accept them before you can start trading stickers and playing games with them.
I hope you enjoyed this guide! Now get out there and add some friends! And remember, if you’re ever stuck, I’m always here to help. Just be sure to bring some laughs.