Changing your name in Clash of Clans is a simple process, but there are a few things you need to know before you get started.
First, you must be at least Town Hall level 5 to change your name. Second, you can only change your name for free once. After that, you will need to pay Gems to change your name again. The cost of changing your name increases each time you do it.
Also, read Brave Frontier Tier List
How to Change Name in COC
To change your name, follow these steps:
- Tap the Settings icon in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Tap More Settings.
- Tap Change Name.
- Enter your new name in the text box.
- Tap Confirm.
- Tap Change Name again to confirm.
If you are trying to change your name again after already changing it once, you will need to pay Gems. The cost of changing your name is as follows:
- 1st name change: Free
- 2nd name change: 500 Gems
- 3rd name change: 1000 Gems
- 4th name change: 1500 Gems
- 5th name change: 2000 Gems
And so on.
Also, read Dragon City Tier List
Once you have changed your name, it will be updated immediately in-game. Your old name will still be visible to other players for a short period of time, but it will eventually be removed.
- Your clan leader will receive a notification that you have changed your name.
- If you are the leader of a clan, you will need to update your clan’s name if you want it to match your new name.
- You cannot change your name if you have a pending ban or suspension on your account.
If you have any questions or problems changing your name in Clash of Clans, you can contact Supercell support for assistance.