Minecraft has been a sought-after game for many years now. So, its tricks and tips are also quite in favour. Even in the present day after so many innovative games have been released, it is still in demand. Skins have always been a part of gaming since its inception when players could unlock numerous colour variations for their favourite plumber.
Minecraft not only included a feature to let players select different skins, but also to create their very own Minecraft Avatar. This article will effectively show a Stepwise guide on How to download my current Minecraft Skin.
So here’s a step-by-step guide on how you can get your current Minecraft skin
How to Know your Current Minecraft Skin?
- Just go to http://www.minershoes.com/
- Next, type in their name and save the skin
Alternatively, you can visit www.minecraft.net/skin/USERNAME.png, it is one of the easiest ways to know your current skin is to go to this link (just replace USERNAME with your Minecraft username)
ALSO, READ Minecraft Redeem Codes
How to download Minecraft Skins
- Visit https://www.minecraftskins.com/ and select one of the skins from many for you to choose from. Add an editor as well to personalize your very own skin.
- Click on any skin you like to edit its colour, feature and anything you wish to.
- Click on the ‘Edit Skin’ button on the right corner.
- Once you have made or chosen your skin, you will definitely need to get it onto your Windows 10 device. Every Minecraft skin website that lets you create or choose a skin has the option to either Download or Save your skin. When the option comes to save the file, select Save from the dialogue box.
- By default, the file gets saved onto your Downloads folder. Do look into the fact that the file name has a .png extension otherwise the whole process would not work.
How to upload Minecraft Skins to the Game
Once you have downloaded the skin you need to follow the following steps to upload the skin on Minecraft:
- Open Minecraft on your PC and click on ‘Skins’ from the Main Menu
- Now move on to click on ‘Browse Skin’ to find the ‘Skin’ file with the .png extension you downloaded previously.
- Look for the .png file and select the skin
- Restart the game again. This will help you to get the new skin for your character instantly.
ALSO, READ How to Enable RTX in Minecraft
How to personalise Minecraft Skins for your Character
Once you have uploaded the Minecraft skin onto your game you might feel the need to personalize the skin for your character. This section will show you how to do that in detail:
- Open the official Minecraft website (https://www.minecraft.net/en-us)
- You can find the current Minecraft version on your system by heading to the bottom-right of the home screen on the Minecraft page.
- Log in using your Mojang or Microsoft ID ( choose any one of the two) and click on the ‘Skin’ tab on the left side of the Profile.
- Choose between the options of ‘Slim’ or ‘Classic’.
- Click on ‘Upload Skin’, and search for the skin file which you saved earlier on your PC.
- Select the .png file and upload it.
- And BAM the Minecraft Skin for your game has changed in the blink of an eyelid.
Use your favourite skin the next time you log in to your account and have fun playing Minecraft. For more interesting articles like this follow https://www.gamingspace.in/.