Do you love playing Dark and Darker? If yes then might want to know how to Select a Region in Dark and Darker. Dark and Darker is a multiplayer online battle arena (MOBA) game developed by 37Games. The game is set in a dark and dystopian future, and players must battle against each other to be the last one standing.
One of the settings in Dark and Darker is the region. The region determines the server that you will be connected to, and it can affect your ping and the availability of players. If you are experiencing high ping or you want to play with players from a different region, you can change your region to Dark and Darker.
How to Change Your Region
To change your region in Dark and Darker, follow these steps:
- Launch the game and log in to your account.
- Click on the Play tab.
- Click on the Servers button.
- Select the region that you want to play in.
- Click on the Save button.
Here are some points to keep in mind before you change the servers in Dark and Darker. Also, there are certain criteria and rules before you change the servers, so we recommend you check them before you proceed.
- You can only change your region once every 24 hours.
- The region that you select will be the default region for your account.
- If you are experiencing high ping, you can try changing your region to a server that is closer to you.
- If you want to play with players from a different region, you can change your region to their region.
Also, read Ragnarok Arena Tier List
Changing your region in Dark and Darker is a simple process. By following the steps above, you can change your region and improve your gaming experience.