Injustice Mobile is a free-to-play fighting game developed and published by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment. The game features a roster of characters from the DC Comics universe, and players can build a team of three characters to compete in online battles, challenges, and story mode.
Due to the large number of characters in the game, it can be difficult to know which characters are worth investing in. To help players make decisions, many players have created tier lists, which rank characters based on their overall strength and usefulness.
Also, read Super Smash Bros Ultimate Tier List
Injustice Mobile Tier List
Here is our curated tier list for Injustice Mobile.
- Nightwing/Batman Ninja
- Catwoman/Batman Ninja
- Shazam/New 52
- The Batman Who Laughs/Metal
- The Merciless/Metal
- Black Adam/New 52
- Metal Superman
- Batgirl/Arkham Knight
- Wonder Woman/Themyscira
- Batman/Arkham Knight
- The Flash/Prime
- Green Lantern/John Stewart
- Wonder Woman/Prime
- Harley Quinn/Prime
- Robin/Arkham Knight
- Green Lantern/Hal Jordan
- Green Arrow/Prime
- Martian Manhunter/Prime
- Black Canary/Prime
- Gorilla Grodd/Prime
- Poison Ivy/Prime
- Lex Luthor/Prime
- Most other characters
- Characters that are not worth investing in
This tier list is based on a variety of factors, including character stats, abilities, and overall performance in online battles. It is important to note that this is just a general tier list, and there may be some characters that are ranked higher or lower depending on your playstyle and team composition.
Also, read Black Grimoire Odyssey Race Tier List
Tips for using the tier list
Here are some tips for using the tier list:
- Use the tier list as a general guideline. The tier list is not perfect, and there will always be some characters that are ranked higher or lower than they deserve. The best way to use the tier list is as a general guideline to help you decide which characters to invest in.
- Consider your playstyle. The tier list is based on a variety of factors, but it does not take into account your playstyle. If you are a skilled player, you may be able to do well with even the lowest-ranked characters. If you are a newer player, you may want to focus on investing in the higher-ranked characters.
- Consider your team composition. The tier list does not take into account how well each character works with other characters. When building a team, you should consider the synergies between different characters. For example, you may want to pair a damage dealer with a support character.
Also, read ONE PIECE NEW DREAMS Tier List
The Injustice Mobile tier list is a valuable tool for players of all skill levels. It can help you decide which characters to invest in and how to build a strong team. However, it is important to remember that the tier list is just a general guideline. The best way to determine which characters are right for you is to experiment and find what works best for your playstyle.