Roblox Transparent Shirt Template allows you to create your own shirt that you can sell to earn some Robux or just to wear. This template is very useful as it gives complete templates to create custom shirts and import them in Roblox, it is very useful when creating your own Shirt. If you want your custom shirt in the Roblox catalogue then you need to have a Roblox premium subscription.
The image gives provides the exact dimension and sizes that give a fairly idea of shirt size.
Roblox Transparent Shirt Template
How to upload a custom Roblox Shirt Template?
- Open the template in any image editing software, not necessarily paid software, you can use any free online tools like GIMP and Paint. NET.
- Design your clothing item and then upload it to Roblox.
Note: You can use 8-bit alpha channels for transparent regions.
Import these photos into any photo editing software, and use the outlines as your outline. The exact dimensions of the template should be 585 pixels wide and 559 pixels tall otherwise the upload process will fail.
Testing clothing for free
You can test your very own custom clothing without paying any Robux, just follow the steps below:
- First login into the Roblox Developer portal and open the studio.
- In Studio, go to the Plugins tab and click Build Rig.
- Choose a rig type from the popup menu, from the dummy accordion present in the workspace.
- In the Explorer window, drag and drop your template over the Dummy object, click the button and select the clothing type whether a Shirt Graphic, Shirt, or Pants.
- Locate and select the new Shirt Graphic or Clothing object inside the dummy.
- Click inside the property’s row and select the image you uploaded to Roblox. This should apply the clothing to the dummy avatar so you can see how it looks.