The Sims 4 has always been a game that allows its players to customize their experience to fit their needs. In fact, the very first game in the series included cheats that gave players access to objects and interactions that weren’t available normally through gameplay. The Sims 4 still has some hidden cheats you can use to help make your game more enjoyable.
How To Enable The Sims 4 Debug Cheat?
- Press Ctrl+Shift+C on your keyboard to open the cheat console.
- Type testingcheats on and press enter. This will enable the ability to use cheats in the game. You can now access all of the cheats in The Sims 4 using this method!
How to Show Hidden Objects on PC
- Open the cheat console
- Type testing cheats true and hit enter to enable the testing cheats system, which allows you to access many of the debug commands that are available in your game.
- Type bb.showhiddenobjects and press enter to make all hidden objects appear onscreen (this is useful for getting rid of unwanted items in your Sims’ inventory).
- Lastly, close the cheat console by pressing Ctrl + Shift + C simultaneously.
Cheats in The Sims 4 are used by typing specific commands into the cheat console of the game. To enter cheat codes, press all the following keys at once.
To enable the cheat console, you’ll need to open your game’s ‘Options’ menu and click on ‘Game Options.’ From there, scroll down until you find an option called ‘Enable Cheats,’ and select it. After doing this, head back into your game.
Now that you’ve enabled cheats for The Sims 4, it’s time to enter the cheat console. Simply hold “Ctrl” (Command on Mac) and type in one of these codes:
- bb.moveobjects – Lets you move objects around in-game without restrictions; use this if something is blocking an object so it won’t work properly
- bb.showhiddenobjects – This will reveal hidden objects throughout your lot which can be used as decorative pieces or building materials
- bb.ignoregameplayunlocksentitlement (or GPU) – Removes all restrictions placed on certain things by EA such as careers or skills
On this page, you will find all known cheats for The Sims 4. We’ve listed here some of the most commonly used ones. Make sure you press enter after typing in the cheat.
To start, open the cheat console. You can do this by pressing Ctrl + Shift + C on Windows or Cmd + Shift + C on Mac.
Next, type testingcheats into the cheat console and press enter. This will turn on all cheats for The Sims 4.
Debugging Sims 4 – Finding The Best Gardening Tools
In this section, you’ll find a list of typeable cheats that can be used in The Sims 4 debug mode.
● Cheat to add money (testingcheats on)
● Cheat to gain skills faster (testingcheats on)
● Cheat to make sims teleport around the house (testingcheats on)
● Cheat to give skilling objects money value (testingcheats on)
Sims 4 Promotion Cheats
The Sims 4 Promotion Cheat Console is a cheat console for The Sims 4 that allows you to give your Sims promotions at work, to activate the promotion cheat:
- Enter “promotion on” or “promotion off” into the cheats console.
- You can enter one of the following codes to give your Sim an actual promotion in their career field, or just make them happier with their career level:
What Are Debug/Hidden Items in Sims 4?
Debug items are items that are not normally available in the game but can be added using the debug cheat. Debug items are not included in your household inventory when you move them into the house.
As you can see, these cheats have some pretty powerful effects. However, they also have some drawbacks and can cause problems if used incorrectly. Remember that this is a list of typeable cheats that can be used in The Sims 4 debug mode