If you’re a fan of Terraria, you know that one of the most exciting parts of the game is acquiring wings. These magical items allow you to fly and move around the world with ease. But with so many different types of wings available, it can be tough to know which ones are the best. That’s why we’ve put together this ultimate Terraria wings tier list, so you can know exactly which wings to aim for.
- S Tier List: The Best of the Best – This tier includes wings that provide the most benefits and are the hardest to acquire.
- A Tier List: Great Choices – This tier includes wings that provide excellent benefits and are easier to acquire than the S-tier wings.
- B Tier List: Good Choices – This tier includes wings that provide decent benefits and are relatively easy to acquire.
- C Tier List: Average Choices – This tier includes wings that provide basic benefits and are easy to acquire.
- D Tier List: Poor Choices – This tier includes wings that provide minimal benefits and are not worth acquiring unless for cosmetic purposes.
Terraria Wings Tier List
|C||Safeman’s Blanket Cape|
|C||Leinfors’ Prehensile Cloak|
|C||Lazure’s Barrier Platform|
|C||Grox The Great’s Wings|
|C||Ghostar’s Infinity Eight|
With this, we would like to conclude today’s post on Terraria Wings Tier List. The list that we’ve curated is designed by our team, you can always make sure to customize it according to your playing style. Meanwhile, you can check out other Tier Lists such as the Demian Saga Tier List, Marvel Contest of Champions (MCoC) Tier List and Dragon City Tier List.